TikTok is a popular social networking that is packed with a lot of features. Among unique and innovative features brought to you by TikTok is reverse a video. Unluckily, not many users know how to reverse a video on TikTok.
Learning how to reverse TikTok videos allows for more creative content. If you plan to gain more followers or get more views, it becomes necessary to get to know what it is and how to use it. Scroll through and upgrade your skills on TikTok!
What Is Reverse Feature on TikTok?
Reverse is one of innovative features to make your TikTok video more compelling. Using this feature, you can show things in the video are done backward. This is a perfect alternative to create a unique content to post on your TikTok account.
It may sound simple but adding reverse effect to your video can spark many cool ideas. With a video runs backwards, you can customize the video to upgrade your creativity. Combined with other features like sound, filter, and text, your content will be fantastic.
How to Reverse a Video on TikTok in 3 Different Ways
Reversing a video on TikTok is quite simple, yet it can be a bit tricky for beginners. There are three main methods that you can use, including reversing directly from TikTok app or using third-party applications. Take a closer look at each method and learn a new lesson.
1. Via TikTok
TikTok is packed with reverse feature that allows you to reverse a video right from the app. This is the simplest way to make your video runs backwards without the need for downloading third party applications.
Here is how to reverse your video via TikTok.
- Launch your TikTok app and sign in.
- Select + icon. Record a new video by pressing and holding the red button.
- Once your video is recorded, select Check icon.
- Play the video, then tap Effect. It should be at the bottom-left of the screen.
- You will see some effect options. Tap Time and select Reverse.
- Tap play button to preview new video that runs backwards.
- If you are happy with the new video, choose Save that can be found in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Once you are finished with the video, select Done.
Now you can continue to post the video as usual. This is the easiest method to reverse a video and create an innovative content on TikTok. You can also share on various platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
2. Via Third-Party Apps
If you are looking for another way to reverse a video on TikTok, try to use third-party applications. Many video editors are available for free, but Bee Cut is one of my favorites. It comes packed with a variety of features, such as preview, media, and timeline.
Be sure to prepare your video before starting the editing process. Once the video is easy, follow the step by step instructions below.
- Download Bee Cut on your device.
Download for Android / Download for iOS
- Launch the app and import a video you want to reverse from the Media panel. Drag the video onto the timeline.
- Double tap on the video and you will see another window pops up. Tap Reverse option and select OK.
- A new effect will be applied on your video. If necessary, enhance the video with other features like add filters or other elements.
- If you like it, render the video and tap Export. Choose a desired format to save file.
- Tap Export and the new video will be saved in the destination folder.
- From here, you can upload the video to your TikTok account.
Using a third party app like Bee Cut comes with advantages. Not only can you reverse a video, but you can also apply many other effects that are not available on TikTok.
3. Via Online Software
Last but not least, you can reverse a video using online software. If you don’t want to download any app, this method can be a great alternative. Among the most popular online software to help you reverse video is Kapwing.
Kapwing provides you with a long list of functions, such as reverse video, add filters, and make video. Not to mention it is completely easy to use. Here is how to add the reverse effect to your video.
- Visit Kapwing Reverse Video and tap upload.
- Upload the video you want to apply the effect.
- Once uploaded, select the desired reverse speed, you also can choose to mute and trim the video. If you are happy with it, tap Create button.
- Wait for your video for being processed, and then you can download or edit it again if you are not happy with the result.
Now that you have downloaded the video, continue to share on TikTok account. This is a great alternative to edit video without eating space on your device.
Overall, how to reverse a video on TikTok is simple. You can opt to apply a reverse effect directly from TikTok, use third-party app, or access online software. No matter which method you choose, reversing a video is a great way to upgrade your content quality.